Welcome to The Tuna Melt Music Sharity Blog!

It is here that I post old records that I've ripped
to Mp3 format (and grouped in .ZIP files) via File Sharing Sites,
album cover scans and, sometimes,
somewhat coherent ramblings related to said shares.

Most of the items shared are rips of Out-of-Print
(or, at least, very difficult to acquire)
Vinyl Records from my own collection,
or Compilations ("Seasonal" or "Genre-Specific") made up of Mp3 files
either digitally collected or ripped from Compact Disk.

Come on in. Look around.
Scroll downward to find available links.
I hope you find something you like.

If you don't,
you can always come back later, as the variety
of what is made available should be pretty wide-ranging.


Monday, December 21, 2009

Various Artists: The 2009 Tuna Melt Christmas Mix


Another Big Ol' Pile o' Christmas!


Okay. I've been bad, I suppose. I told Traitor Vic that I'd let him come out of his closet for good if he helped me put my 2009 Christmas Mix together. I lied. I pushed his butt back into the closet and locked the door the second we got done with this. I'll let him come out and stay, though, when it's time for me to leave.

In the meantime, here's our 2009 Christmas Mix! Hope you enjoy some of it!

Various Artists: The Traitor Vic 2009 Christmas Mix
  1. We Three Kings of Orient Are - The Boxmasters
  2. Santa Claus Is Back in Town - Canned Heat
  3. Blue White Christmas - Barely Pink
  4. Rasta Reindeer - The Bobs
  5. Merry Christmas James Brown - The Peanuts Gang
  6. Gettin' Down for Xmas - Milly & Silly
  7. Christmas Time All Over the World - The Smithereens
  8. Psycho - Thirsty Dave's Western Caravan
  9. Squat - Shelby Lynne
  10. Please Daddy Don't Get Drunk - Kelly Willis & Bruce Robison
  11. Merry Christmas from a Bar - Mike Ireland & Holler
  12. Santa's Out of Rehab By Christmas - Adam's House Cat
  13. Black & Blue Christmas - Unknown Hinson
  14. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Rocket Park
  15. Something Horrible
  16. Hark! The Helter Skelter - Dave aka Tuco
  17. Here Comes Santa Claus Back in Black - Elvis vs AC/DC (a Voicedude Mashup)
  18. Away in a Manger - Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra
  19. Inglejay Ellsbay - A Pig Latin Christmas
  20. The Little Drummer Boy - Kenny Burrell
  21. Jingle Bells - Wing
  22. Everything's Gonna Be Cool This Christmas - Eels
  23. Chrismastime - The Nourallah Brothers
  24. Christmas Boy - The Spongetones
  25. Fruity-Cake Fruitcake - Bah & The Humbugs
  26. Christmas Rhapsody - Pledge Drive
  27. Happy Kwanzaa - Teddy Pendergrass

8 comments:

bambam said...

man you've made me laugh out loud today Downing this one and going to help myself to a hot toddy a la tunatwo recipe when listening to this or maybe I'll have more than one toddy.
Many thanks

Traitor Vic said...

Hah! I suppose it would have been nice of me to point out that my twisted sense of humor usually guides the composition of my Christmas Collections! I forgot to, though.

Watch out for those Toddies, Man! They'll make you walk funny!

Frontal Lobe said...

Thanks for the mix and a special thanks for your posts of the Warner Brothers Christmas records. I used to own both of those years ago, but somewhere along the line I was a dumbass and sold them :-)

jacmac said...

Any chance of reposting your 2009 Christmas Mix? Looks really cool but I can't pull the from the file sharing site.

Traitor Vic said...

Hey, Jacmac!

I dunno that it's "really cool", actually. Goofy, maybe. Interesting, most definitely!

Anywho... It's still available on M3d|@fi|r3. Just click on the title underneath the Graphic Image (cover). If it doesn't allow you to download it, you may need to make some changes to your Firewall setup,or to your HOSTS file if you're on a Windows machine. Let me know if you can't get it to work!

Thanks for your interest!

florida acfla said...

AC Repair Davie is one of the best reputable air conditioning and ac repair experts in Davie Florida.
AC Repair Davie

Anonymous said...

Can't download it; permission denied. Please re-upload!

Thanks so much for the Lenny Dee and Twany Guitars! I'm in love with them! Thanks for everything!

Anonymous said...

Just read your earlier comment:
What link below graphic image? It's preview unavailable though, Firewall setup? Thanks.