More Old-Timey Christmas!
Okay. This isn't THAT Old-Timey, but it IS the Christmas Mix that I made back in 2007. That was only about a year ago on Mars, but its Two Years on Earth and that is A Long Time.
It's silly. It is, just as the one from 2008, the collection that I put together to show my friends on Mars how silly you Earthlings get around the holidays. I think you will enjoy it.
Various Artists: Happy Sparkly Christmas 2007
- S. Claus Files Unusual Flight Plan - North American Air Defense Command
- Linus n Lucy - Ursula 1000
- Santa Claus Done Brought Himself to Town - Justin Wilson
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear - Michael Doucet
- Santa's Got a Bag of Soul - The Soul Saints Orchestra
- Hang on Rudolph - The Ebenezer Scrooge Appreciation Society
- Do You Hear What I Hear? / You Really Got Me - Bobby Lloyd & The Skeletons
- Sock It to Me, Santa - Marshall Crenshaw
- Santa Had a Wreck - Terry Anderson & The O.A.K. Team
- Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin' - Mack Rice
- Soul Christmas - Graham Parker (with Nona Hendryx)
- Noël - Kees Kraayenoord
- The Little Drummer Boy - The Dandy Warhols
- In the Bleak Mid-Winter - Shawn Colvin
- Boas Festas - Joyce
- We Three Kings - Cuba L.A.
- Candy Cane Madness - Lowell George & The Factory
- Boogie Woogie Christmas - Ricky Godfrey & Rudy Blue Shoes
- I Hate Christmas - Oscar the Grouch
- Ho Ho Ho & a Bottle of Rum - The Cucumbers
- S.A.N.T.A. - The Christmas Jug Band