Happy Holidays, Silly Earthlings!
I'm Back! The idiot Traitor Vic forgot to lock the door after I left in August and now I, Voldar, have returned to wreak Holiday Havok on The Tuna Melt!
I got here just in time for the Holiday Season! Yesterday was Thanksgiving here in the USA and that is, traditionally, the beginning of the season that encompasses Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and New Years. There aren't many people, of course, who celebrate all four of those, but it's a fairly good number of holidays in a relatively short time. I say that's a good reason to celebrate all by itself!
I have always avoided ripping from Cassette Tapes, but that is the only format that I had a copy of this on. Luckily, our pal Eddie Riff (over at Eddie's Riffs) was kind enough to supply a copy he ripped from his Compact Disc. Thanks, Eddie!
This one is called Christmas Guitars and it features performances by Larry Coryell, Al Anderson, Taj Majal, Adrian Belew, Terre Roche and a few others.
So Welcome to The Holiday Season! I hope the best for all of you. I hope your travels go well and that all of you and that all that you care for are well and happy.
- White Christmas - The Guitar Ensemble
- Bring a Torch, Jeannette, Isabella - Nancy Wilson
- The Christmas Song - Larry Coryell
- Rudoph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Al Anderson
- We Three Kings - Adrian Belew
- Christmas Passacaglia - David Tanenbaum
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen - Taj Mahal
- Christmas Medley - Yomo Toro
- Joy to the World - Terre Roche
- Winter Wonderland - Al Kooper
- We Three Kings - Emily Remler
- Taqasim for the Magi - Geral Trimble
- Little Drummer Boy - Nina Gerber
- Wind Through the Olive Trees - Terry Garthwaite
- The Christmas Song - Michele Shocked
- I Saw Three Ships - John Renbourn
- What Child Is This? - Larry Coryell
- Break Forth, O Beauteous Heav'nly Light - Scott Johnson
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Chritmas - John Scofield