Stick 'em Up, Earth Pardners!
Okay, boys and girls. Get ready for some Rootin', Tootin' Holiday Cheer of the Country & Western variety. This record, as a matter of fact, contains several songs that have not a darn thing to do with Christmas or Holidays at all. It remains, however, a sentimental favorite for many of the American Baby Boomer Generation.
For an album released by such an obscure group/artist, there is an amazing amount of discussion concerning this one out there in Cyberville. There's not much actual information available, but there's a great deal of discussion. Just do a search on "Tex Johnson & His Six Shooters" and you'll find out everything that anybody knows about it.
I have tagged the Christmas songs as being such (in the Genre tag category), and tagged the non-Holiday material as Country & Western, in order to assist in keeping them separate.
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
- When Santa Claus Gets Your Letter
- Fum Fum Fum
- Wait for the Wagon (On Christmas Day)
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
- A Merry Merry Christmas to You
- Pride of the Prairie Mary
- The Night Before Christmas Song
- San Antonio
- Just as the Sun Went Down
- Go Tell It on the Mountain