Welcome to The Tuna Melt Music Sharity Blog!

It is here that I post old records that I've ripped
to Mp3 format (and grouped in .ZIP files) via File Sharing Sites,
album cover scans and, sometimes,
somewhat coherent ramblings related to said shares.

Most of the items shared are rips of Out-of-Print
(or, at least, very difficult to acquire)
Vinyl Records from my own collection,
or Compilations ("Seasonal" or "Genre-Specific") made up of Mp3 files
either digitally collected or ripped from Compact Disk.

Come on in. Look around.
Scroll downward to find available links.
I hope you find something you like.

If you don't,
you can always come back later, as the variety
of what is made available should be pretty wide-ranging.


Friday, January 26, 2024

Exotic Sounds of Quiet Village, Vol. 5: Continuing Additions to an Incredibly Silent, Somewhat Metropolitan Assumption

Okay Already… If you've made it this far I figure you must be in it for the long haul.

That being said… The collection of preexisting materials and data so arranged to form a new original work under the law of copyright continues!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I Present… The Exotic Sounds of Quiet Village, Vol. 5!!!

 
 
01. Quiet Village - The Exotic Guitars
02. Quiet Village - Donny Diaz
03. Quiet Village - L'Ensemble Instrumental Des Iles
04. Quiet Village - Don Telling's Island Mysteries
05. Quiet Village - The Beachcomber Trio
06. Quiet Village - Jungle Partners
07. Quiet Village - George Wright
08. Quiet Village - Jon Hall
09. My Quiet Village - Mavis Rivers
10. Quiet Village - The Tampicos
11. Quiet Village - Blue Pau
12. Quiet Village - Martinas & His Music
13. Quiet Village - Francis Bay & His Orchestra
14. Quiet Village - George Cates & His Orchestra
15. Quiet Village - Tiki Paradise
16. Quiet Village - The MidCenturions
17. Quiet Village - The Tiki Torches
18. Quiet Village - Thomas Zunk
19. Quiet Village (Piano Lounge Mix) - Uptown Piano Man
 
Please Enjoy! And…
Once Enjoyed,  Enjoy Again and Again!!!

5 comments:

Gary Field said...

These Quiet Village comps are great, all 79 versions! But I'm not having any luck on adding the last 19 because Media Fire is doing it's infamous Amazon promo. Ive tried numerous time but to avail. Can you fix this?

Cheers,
Gary.

Traitor Vic said...

Creepers!!! I see what you mean! I've experienced the notorious "Mediafire Copyright Infringement Warnings" in the past, but you can usually knock your way through after a few re-trys. This is unusual (in comparison to how it has been
run for the last several years), and disappointing to boot.

Can't do anything about it at the moment, but I'll post another copy to a different File Sharing Site as soon as possible.

Thanks for the "Heads Up", Gary!

Gary Field said...

It's working now, cheers!

Traitor Vic said...

LOL!!! This is how MediaFire works nowadays, eh? I just logged into add a link to the same file posted to Mega and found out that MediaFire is now letting people through!

I believe that I'll go ahead and post to Mega and, then, continue to do the same in the future. Better Safe Than Sorry!

Glad you got the file, Gary, and I sincerely hope that you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Would you be kind enough to post the Mega link? Mediafire is still not working for me, no matter how many times I try. Thank you, and I appreciate these uploads a lot.