Welcome to The Tuna Melt Music Sharity Blog!

It is here that I post old records that I've ripped
to Mp3 format (and grouped in .ZIP files) via File Sharing Sites,
album cover scans and, sometimes,
somewhat coherent ramblings related to said shares.

Most of the items shared are rips of Out-of-Print
(or, at least, very difficult to acquire)
Vinyl Records from my own collection,
or Compilations ("Seasonal" or "Genre-Specific") made up of Mp3 files
either digitally collected or ripped from Compact Disk.

Come on in. Look around.
Scroll downward to find available links.
I hope you find something you like.

If you don't,
you can always come back later, as the variety
of what is made available should be pretty wide-ranging.


Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Hurried, but Happy Holiday Post
Re-Uploaded


I'm sorry to say that I don't have a lot of time to spend on this. 'Tis the Holiday Season and, as such, my life is rather frenzied lately.

Right now, our local PBS Station is playing a Lawrence Welk Christmas Special (which I'm allowing myself to miss parts of in order to post this) and I've a Christmas Party to attend later this evening, along with another tomorrow.

Didn't want to put this off any longer, though.

This is another of the records that I grew up with. It's really incredibly groovy and I hope it warms a few hearts out there.

1. Pat-a-Pam
2. Silver Bells
3. It's Christmas Again
4. White Christmas
5. Twelve Days of Christmas
6. Do You Hear What I Hear?
7. Sleigh Ride
8. Christmas Child
9. Masters in This Hall
10. Carol of the Star
11. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
12. March of the Angels

More detailed info on this record can be found on Discogs: Here

A couple of quick notes: I believe that I misspelled the name of Track 1 as "Pat-a-Pan", as opposed to the correct "Pat-a-Pam", in the process of ripping this album. Also, I've noticed that there is a skip in one of the tracks.

I'll correct these errors, replace the linked file, and post links to the repaired tracks later.

No comments: