Merry Christmas in July!!! Tuna Melt is OWNED by VOLDAR!!!
I, Voldar, have taken over The Tuna Melt for the remainder of the month of July!!! Traitor Vic and his
silly "wait a month and then download this crappy record" attitude have been shoved to the side by my superior Martian intellect, not to mention my brawny physical condition and this fancy helmet that I wear which has all sorts of strange tubes and hoses and stuff poking out of it!
This is me. I am from Mars! I am Superior to You! I am BAD!!!
This is me about to Kill your silly Santa Claus!!! Ha ha ha!!!
Okay. I didn't, of course.
That, though, was only because I enjoy the conflict that exists between the two of us.
Do not believe reports that he defeated me very soon after this photograph was taken.
How could that have possibly happened?
Am I, Voldar, not clearly in control of the situation?
Yep. Sure am, boy howdy!
I take Complete Control of The Tuna Melt, of course, to prove to you STUPID Earthlings that you are STUPID! Especially you who celebrate Christmas (the most STUPID of All STUPID Earthling Holidays)!
In order to prove to you that you are STUPID, I post this directly to the blog. Traitor Vic would not have done this. He is STUPID! This is my plan: To prove that STUPID Earthlings will enjoy Christmas in July!!! As such, I make this post immediately available to all. I'm sure you'll all be excited to be able to add "Merry Christmas from Lawrence Welk and His Champagne Music" to your STUPID Holiday Music Collections.
- Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
- I Wanna Do More Than Whistle (Under the Mistletoe)
- White Christmas
- Christmas Island
- The Christmas Toy
- Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
- Winter Wonderland
- Christmas Dreaming (A Little Early This Year)
- Christmas Comes But Once a Year
- Thanks for Christmas
- Twelve Gifts of Christmas
- High on the Housetop
- White Christmas
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- O Holy Night
- Deck the Halls
- The First Noel
- Joy to the World
- Adeste Fideles
- Silent Night
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
- O Tannenbaum
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
- Faith of Our Fathers
- Jingle Bells
- O Little Town of Bethlehem
- Christmastime Here (Could Never Be Like That) - Wednesday Week
- On Comet - The Point
- Christmastime With You - The Cheepskates
- Here's What I Want on a Christmas Day - Justin Love
- Christmas Dance - Johnny Rabb
- Gotta Get Lucky for Xmas - Johnny Rabb
- Xmas Time (It Sure Doesn't Feel Like It) - The Dogmatics
- Last Minute Rush - The Cheepskates
- Merry Christmas - Plan 9
- Christmas Tyme (Baby) - Yard Trauma
- Forget It - Nadroj & The Wolrats
- Schizophrenic X'mas - The Suburban Nightmares
- Gloria (in Excelsis Deo) - The Tryfles
- It's Christmas (A Time for Giving) - Screamin' Jay Hawkins
- Silent Night (J.D.'s Salute to Phil Spector) - Droogs
- Hazy Shades of Winter - The Slickee Boys
- Christmas I'll Be Home - The Vipers
- Star - The Cheepskates
- Santa is Comin' Down Again - The Psycho Daisies
- Santa Ain't Santa - Woofing Cookies
- Jesus Christ - The Love Pushers
- O Tannenbaum Now - Das Furlines
- Blue Christmas - The Ravens
- Wreck These Halls - Howard & Jag's X-mas Vacation
- Sleighbell Bop - The Holidays
- Coal in My Stocking - The Backbones
- Christmas Eve at KNL (Kansas Neurological Institute) - The Iguanas
- Snow is Falling - Dementia 13
- Reindeer n' Whiskey - The Iguanas
- Celebrate! - Whooping Cranes
- "Yuh, Xmess" - Gorhounds
- My Sears Catalogue - Sharky's Machine
- Xmas Will Never - The Love Pushers
- Merry Christmas, Baby - The Senders
- Mrs. Claus Has Menopause - The Sterilles
- Staring in the Eye of God - The Woofing Cookies
- Are You Ready for Christmas - Luther n' B.B.B.'s
- One Winter's Night - The Brood
- December Mourning - Crocodile Shop
- Christmas Comes to Those Who Wait - Dimentia 13
- The Last Noel - John Frankovic
- White Christmas
- Medley: I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day / Silver Bells / Out of the East
- The Christmas Waltz
- Medley: Winter Wonderland / Jingle Bells / Snow Bells
- Medley: Oh Come All Ye Faithful / The First Noel / The Coventry Carol / O Holy Night
- Do You Hear What I Hear?
- A Handful of Happy New Years
- Medley: Toyland / The Little Drummer Boy / Parade of the Wooden Soldiers
- Blue Christmas
- Medley: O Christmas Tree / Deck the Halls / The Wassail Song / Silent Night
Remember, too, to check out the STUPID Christmas Music Specific blogs to see what they've got going on this July. Allow me to recommend 77 Santas, BongBells, Hi-Fi Holiday, Ernie (Not Bert), Musical Fruitcake and Red Ryder BB Gun.